COMP90015: Distributed Systems
Semester 2, 2018
Cloud Computing and Distributed
Systems (CLOUDS) Laboratory
School of Computing and
The University of Melbourne,
syllabus/hand-book entry - time table - more info?
REQUESTS TO VIEW EXAM SCRIPT BOOKS
- If you passed, well done, and congratulations.
- Marks have been assigned carefully, including the 49s and 48s and 47s, 69s, 79s, etc. In particular, all students who failed have had their papers checked already as part of the examination process, and there is nothing to be gained by mailing me that "I got 47, and only failed by a few marks, what should I do now to get a pass, can my paper be rexamined please?" Or "I got 74, but my another classmate got 80, can my paper be rexamined please?"
- The exam viewing session will be held between 1:00pm and 2:00pm on Dec. 11 (Tue), in office, Room 6.02 of the DMD (Doug McDonell Building) Building. No appointments are necessary (NO EMAIL, please), just come along and join the queue.
Assignment 1: Multi-Threaded Dictionary Server
- Lecturer (1st half of the Semester): Prof. Rajkumar Buyya - Room - 7.22 (Doug McDonell Building)
- Lecturer (2nd half of the Semester): Prof. EgemenTanin - Room - 6.02 (Doug McDonell Building)
- Head Tutor: Xunyun Liu - Room - 7.12 (Doug
Tutors (Speak to them during Tutorial Session)
- Xunyun Liu: email@example.com
- Lakshmi Jagathamma Mohan:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minxian Xu: email@example.com
- Alisha Aneja: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shashikant Ilager: email@example.com
- Note: Please contact only those who are in-charge your tutorial.
- Mr James Wang: Email id us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms Saumya Pandey: Email id us: email@example.com
appreciates students direct positive and constructive
feedback to improve the course/teaching. For any reason, if students feel
uncomfortable or have any difficulty with expressing their views on the
lecturer, they can pass them through their representative.
Maintainer: Rajkumar Buyya