Submit Your Accepted Paper
The final submission must be done through EasyChair and the uploaded file should be a zip file containing:
- Final paper in PDF format
- Source files (Latex or Word)
- Scanned signed copyright form (available here)
NOTE: Authors of accepted papers MUST register by July 24th to have their paper/s included in the Springer LNCS Proceedings.
submitted paper must follow Springer LNCS proceedings paper template
The length of papers is:
- 13 pages (max) for those papers accepted as regular.
- 10 pages (max) for those papers accepted as short.