UCC 2011 is a leading international conference featuring technical presentations from national and international experts in Cloud Computing. They are drawn from many different domains including academic organisations, industries, user communities, industries, and government-operated laboratories.
This prestigious event will bring together key researchers and decision makers in e-Science and Cloud Computing from all over the globe to:
Full details can be found at: Call for papers
- promote technical interaction
- identify key open problems and challenges,
- foster better research collaboration
This is the 4th in the series of annual international conferences and is being hosted by the CLOUDS Lab at the University of Melbourne (Australia) in cooperation with various academic and industrial organisations.
This conference will feature:
- keynote presentations by experts from Asia-Pacific, Europe, and USA regions
- peer reviewed selected papers presentation session
- an industry track
- an industry exhibition opportunity
- a number of workshops exploring new and emerging themes.
All papers are to be published in a proceedings by the internationally renowned Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers - IEEE. It is expected that approximately 200 people will be attending the conference.