The UCC 2011 conference will be held at The Langham - Melbourne
One Southgate Avenue, Southbank, Melbourne, Victoria 3006, Australia [Google Maps]
Telephone: +61-3-8696-8888 Fax: +61-3-9690-5889
Website: The Langham - Melbourne
Of luxury Melbourne hotels, the Langham excels with:
- Outstanding, 5-star luxury hotel accommodation
- An ideal location on the Southbank Promenade
- Superb business facilities
- Exceptional restaurant and lounge
- The rejuvenating Chuan Spa
- Excellent leisure facilities
- Memorable and engaging meetings and events
The hotel is situated on the banks of the Yarra River offering views of the Melbourne city skyline, amid Southbank's al fresco cafes, restaurants, bars and boutiques, and a short stroll from Federation Square, the Arts Centre and the Botanical Gardens.
It is a classical and elegant style hotel evident from its grand marble staircase, fountains and Waterford crystal chandeliers.
The rooms are elegant and spacious and all boast marble bathrooms with separate shower and bathtub, the much acclaimed Langham "blissful bed" and all other conveniences and luxuries associated with a hotel of this calibre. Club Guestrooms allow access to the Langham Hotel Club Lounge with exclusive butler service.