List of workloads, traces, and models for distributed systems
- Parallel Workloads Archive: a collection of traces and models of workloads for HPC machines.
- Lublin-Feitelson: model for parallel tasks in supercomputers.
- Pegasus Synthetic Workflows: Profiling data of 20 synthetic workflow applications, each with different size options.
- Grid Workloads Archive: a repository of utilization traces of several grids.
- Failure Trace Archive: a repository of availability traces of parallel and distributed systems.
- PlanetLab Workload Traces: A set of CPU utilization traces from PlanetLab VMs collected during 10 random days in March and April 2011.
- Google Cluster Data: traces from requests processed by Google cluster management system (a.k.a. Borg).
- Alibaba Clusters Data: traces from Albiba system containing details about jobs/applications.
- Yahoo! Cloud Serving Benchmark/: Among other data and tools, it contains a set of core workloads that are indicative of typical cloud services.
- WorldCup98: trace of all web requests made to the 1998 FIFA World Cup servers during the event.
- Wikipedia Pagecounts-raw: A trace of web requests made to Wikipedia servers and outages and issues with the servers that might affect the traces.
- The QWS Dataset: Measurements of over 2,000 web service implementations, collected between 2007 and 2008.
- Medical application workload
- COVID-19 Open Research Dataset Challenge (CORD-19)
If you have any comments on this page, please contact Dr. Buyya.